We have decided to move our Geneva headquarters to offices that are both more environmentally friendly and more comfortable for our employees. Welcome to the Evermint building.
- Eco-friendly: Effect on the local environment (protection of resources).
- Economic: Cost of the life cycle and stable value.
- Social quality: Health, well-being.
- Technical quality
- Quality of processes: Planning, construction, operation.
This is implemented at Crédit Agricole next bank by:
- Ergonomic work spaces for employee comfort: spacious furnished offices, many of them with electrically adjustable height, soundproofing of open spaces with separate discussion areas, numerous meeting rooms with touch screens and all the necessary connectivity for remote sessions, “coffee corners”, a cafeteria and a 300 square metre terrace for breaks
- Mobile workstations for all employees with the possibility of telecommuting for functions that allow it
Eco-friendly practices and recycling
- A bin waste sorting system and clear signage
- An eco-friendly heating and cooling system
- Water fountains hooked up to the local water supply (instead of plastic bottles) and use of coffee beans (instead of capsules that are difficult to recycle)
- Collaboration with the Red Cross to recover printer toner cartridges from bank branches
- Direct proximity to the Pont-Rouge train station, which has excellent public transport links to the entire Geneva area